Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Panoramic photo switch settings

Hi guys newbie question what camera switch settings do I need for a panoramic photo?

Is your camera settings in advanced mode? It does not show up without that switched on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is your camera settings in advanced mode? It does not show up without that switched on.

Yeah in advanced mode and selected but camera didn't rotate when clicked button. Where do tilt and pan switches have to be?

Yeah in advanced mode and selected but camera didn't rotate when clicked button. Where do tilt and pan switches have to be?

Reset the camera and calibrate the gimbal. I've had a similar glitch. Calibrating gimbal before panorama flight solved bug. It's confused sometimes between switching between video and photo mode and loses the pano gimbal moving but still snaps photos.

Reset the camera and calibrate the gimbal. I've had a similar glitch. Calibrating gimbal before panorama flight solved bug. It's confused sometimes between switching between video and photo mode and loses the pano gimbal moving but still snaps photos.

OK thankyou will try that

Greetings,
I printed out the H pre-flight checklist, and it shows switch position, for Smart, Angle, RTH and position for camera switches at startup. My question is what position do camera switches need to be in for using Jour, POI, CCC, follow etc.

Advance mode is on.
Not sure if this should be a new topic.

Thanks
AJ

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval