Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Part 107 Info leaked

I took the course last night and am now a Part 107 pilot as well as having a 333. Figure it can't hurt, took about 2 hrs. Got one question wrong on the test and they let me fix it and re-submit.

I think your are getting a little ahead of yourself. You still don't have your "Remote Pilot Certificate" and not likely to get one until at least August at the earliest.

Might want to more carefully read this:

Becoming a Pilot

Yeah, let's exclude all 333 exceptions and PPL's from this Part 107 new ruling.

From all I have read you can not take the exam until August 2016, it does not even exit yet?

You also need to register the UAV, which you can do now.

You also need a TSA background check and I have no clue where or when any info is on that part.

If people are actually taking the Part 107 FAA test for UAV please post the exact link not FAA.gov

I think your are getting a little ahead of yourself. You still don't have your "Remote Pilot Certificate" and not likely to get one until at least August at the earliest.

Might want to more carefully read this:

Becoming a Pilot

You are correct, mea culpa. There's still the IACRA to fill out and a visit to the FSDO. I'll be flying under section 333 until that's done. I fixed my post so no one else is confused by my imprecise statement.

I finished the course, but since I'm a newbee I have to take the knowledge test and pass. It appears that every two years I will have to re-pass the knowledge test. Is this correct?

I finished the course, but since I'm a newbee I have to take the knowledge test and pass. It appears that every two years I will have to re-pass the knowledge test. Is this correct?
Also, I took an example knowledge test after finishing the 107 course, and it kicked me in the as*^%*%&. I am going to take a formal study course. It is very interesting and fun to learn so I can't wait until I get started. I just hope I don't have to keep re-passing the test every two years. I would hope I could just take the 107 course.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop