Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Part 107 Test Engine Beta Invite

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

A lot of people out there are trying to figure out the best way to prepare for the part 107 exam. I have seen that there has been a lot of discussion about part 107 on this forum. Terrestrial Imaging has a free exam engine currently in the beta stage for anyone looking for a way to study for your part 107 exam.

Hopefully this goes to good use, as we are doing our best to help the drone community grow and prosper.

Check it out! Terrestrial Imaging | Aerial imaging, aerial photography, aerial videography, and aerial inspections | Part 107 Exam Review Members Login

Enjoy your holidays!

Reactions: Gurusonwheels
Tried it this morning-very nice, thanks for setting this up. I'll run through it some more and provide feedback.

I have my 107 test scheduled for Thursday afternoon, very timely study aid.

Tried it this morning-very nice, thanks for setting this up. I'll run through it some more and provide feedback.

I have my 107 test scheduled for Thursday afternoon, very timely study aid.

Awesome! Thank you and good luck! If we could get some feedback when you get back to it, please let us know! Any and all feedback (good or bad) will help us build a proper test bank for the drone community!

Don't wish to hijack thread, just giving another option. I'm not affiliated with Dauntless, but I have used them and scored above 90% on my Private, Advanced Ground Instructor, and Commercial Pilot FAA exams. FAA Written Test Preparation for iPhone and iPad The reason I liked it is it's set up like flash cards where you study the questions you got wrong and don't waste time on the ones you got right.

If you're already an FAA pilot I wouldn't bother because that version of the part 107 exam is super easy. But if not, Dauntless might be a good option, it's $50. Nothing against this free option, maybe try that first.

Thanks Chris, just signed up. I was contemplating whether to get my 107 or not, this may help me decide whether to or not. Hopefully me being a customer will get me in :}.

Hi Mike. You should be setup and ready to go. I hope you put it to good use. We'd love to get your feedback posted here on the forum after you give it a try. Chris

I tried this yesterday. It works similar to some of the HAM radio practice tests. If you are wanting to get licensed, this will be a great tool for study purposes. I sent a couple suggestions, and will use it till the trial is over. Give it a shot!

I tried this yesterday. It works similar to some of the HAM radio practice tests. If you are wanting to get licensed, this will be a great tool for study purposes. I sent a couple suggestions, and will use it till the trial is over. Give it a shot!

Thanks Paul. Glad your putting it to good use. Were adding new questions everyday. Please keep your feedback coming. Chris

I have been practicing on your exams for my real test today. What you have put together is very, very helpful - thanks for doing this.

If my practice exams are an indicator of the real test, I should be a licensed pilot soon...

I have been practicing on your exams for my real test today. What you have put together is very, very helpful - thanks for doing this.

If my practice exams are an indicator of the real test, I should be a licensed pilot soon...

Awesome to hear! We still need to release METAR questions, and a bit more on long and lat mapping. We have them in the "review" bank on our side and should be releasing them as official questions soon.

Awesome to hear! We still need to release METAR questions, and a bit more on long and lat mapping. We have them in the "review" bank on our side and should be releasing them as official questions soon.

PASSED! First attempt.

Your practice exams really helped, thank you. My FAA exam had a lot of questions about airports, Communications, and NOTAMs. Also, more questions on CRM and impaired states than I expected.

Thanks again... now it'S time to make some money

PASSED! First attempt.

Your practice exams really helped, thank you. My FAA exam had a lot of questions about airports, Communications, and NOTAMs. Also, more questions on CRM and impaired states than I expected.

Thanks again... now it'S time to make some money

Heck yeah! Awesome !!! Glad we could help you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval