Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Part from a Typhoon H ?

Reaction score
Does this look like a part from a Typhoon H? I found it on the ground near my Drone , but I cannot find any missing.. Thank you in advance. Oh in the are I was in the only thing I was doing was gimbal adjust which I still dont think is right. But that is another question.. Thank you in advance!

DSCF1850_resize.JPG DSCF1851_resize.JPG

I don't have the H, but it looks like the eye from a tarpaulin or sail sheet. Just a guess.

Did you have a hard landing? Check your gimbal. It looks similar to one of the grommets that might have popped out. As you may know already, the gimbal only has pins in two of the four grommets and apparently all of the H's came that way.

Did you have a hard landing? Check your gimbal. It looks similar to one of the grommets that might have popped out. As you may know already, the gimbal only has pins in two of the four grommets and apparently all of the H's came that way.

No no hard landing , Im not sure where your asking me to look though.. If you mean underneath the camera on the block that has the 4 rubber shock absorbers, I have two pins(plastic) as well the item is too big for those holes. It may not be from the drone at all I cannot find a spot for it thank you for the reply

Last edited:
Well, if all your grommets are then, then I would think it's just a coincidence and the part is from something else non related to your "H".
Happy landings!

Yeah I'm a newbie so paranoia runs high LOL thanks for the reply I sent it to Yuneec as well but it does even match anything in that shiny black color so its weird. I used the camera for the first time today, mine seems to be in good focus, but maybe you can tell me, when you do a gimble calibration is the camera supposed to come back straight in between the two sensors and level? Mine doesn't always do that it stops and is angled to the left.. good to meet you by the way :)

Yeah I'm a newbie so paranoia runs high LOL thanks for the reply I sent it to Yuneec as well but it does even match anything in that shiny black color so its weird. I used the camera for the first time today, mine seems to be in good focus, but maybe you can tell me, when you do a gimble calibration is the camera supposed to come back straight in between the two sensors and level? Mine doesn't always do that it stops and is angled to the left.. good to meet you by the way :)

The first time I did the gimbal calibration, I had the same thing happen. So I did a 2nd calibration, but pushed the pan toggle switch to the forward position which makes the camera face forward, then moved the switch to the middle position and ran the calibration. That time the camera ended up facing forward and thus the horizon was level again.

I've seen no mention about what way the camera should face prior to calibration, but it only seems to make sense that it should face forward.

Mine is working now for some reason, once you do the calibration. shut it OFF and turn it on, it sits dead center an it should.. Oh and the little part I found , Yuneec says, not from the drone! Thanks for everyones responses

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots