Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Parts list with part #'s and breakdown diagram

Reaction score
Is there a Parts list with part #'s and breakdown diagram available for any of the Yuneec products. I have been working with Yuneec customer service to get a part for my q5004k and the rep keeps preparing the wrong item for shipment. Once I get the invoice emailed to me with the part # they are sending, I google the part # and get a picture of it. Is a list/diagram available for each model that I can refer to so I can tell them the exact part# I need instead of just describing the part to them?

Is there a Parts list with part #'s and breakdown diagram available for any of the Yuneec products. I have been working with Yuneec customer service to get a part for my q5004k and the rep keeps preparing the wrong item for shipment. Once I get the invoice emailed to me with the part # they are sending, I google the part # and get a picture of it. Is a list/diagram available for each model that I can refer to so I can tell them the exact part# I need instead of just describing the part to them?
I have not seen one at all

I have not seen one at all
I work on cars, tractors, computers, large home appliances, lawn mowers etc. I have tech manuals with parts diagrams for everything. This is very foreign to me. I guess Yuneec at least has parts available, where DJI seems to want to fix everything themselves.

I work on cars, tractors, computers, large home appliances, lawn mowers etc. I have tech manuals with parts diagrams for everything. This is very foreign to me. I guess Yuneec at least has parts available, where DJI seems to want to fix everything themselves.
DJI, Yuneec, I have never seen parts schematics, nor parts list. I know if you want a shell for a Phantom you can just call them and order one. I guess they do not want you to save money and not have them take your money out of warranty and do it yourself! Did you call Yunnec Tech support and ask them? or post Yuneec -Tim here on the post, "Time Terrones" he's a service technician for Yuneec

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval