Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Photo uploading issues

Reaction score
Hello!
So I just finished my maiden flight.. took a couple pictures and videos.. put the sd card in my computer, send myself the pictures by email so I can save them on my iPhone. I see the photo in the email, however once I save the image to my phone, it shows up as a blank file...
any ideas??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have an Iphone. So it will not connect directly to the computer? Maybe the pics are too large for the phone?
Try changing the size while in computer and try again to test.

Sounds more like formatting, although my iPhone has no problems with H photos or videos. If he's using Yahoo and tried sending more than two photos of large size Yahoo probably didn't upload them due to attachment size limitations.

Sounds more like formatting, although my iPhone has no problems with H photos or videos. If he's using Yahoo and tried sending more than two photos of large size Yahoo probably didn't upload them due to attachment size limitations.

How do you get your photos from your drone to your phone?

Not directly. From SD card to computer, from computer to any other device via the usual file transfer processes; e-mail, USB cable, etc. if you want to go direct between camera and phone, that just isn't gonna happen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece