Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Please help Q500 want respond

Reaction score
After a crash I changed shell now when I turn on everything can't calibrate it doesn't show up on screen it's not hilighted the camera shows but can't move up or down and cant start motors. Don't know what else to do.

As just got my q500 yesterday so still not sure on mine yet as only callobrating it last night and not flown it yet but it would be worth checking u have not snagged a cable or single wire while re shelling it

Connect to the GUI and see what it tells you.
Only install enough screws to get the shell to seat and hook up the GUI.
I always leave the GUI connected and running during reassembly in case something goes wrong. I want to know it before I get all the screws installed again.
Hook up to the GUI and see what it tells you.

Hmmm I mite need to check all that again to make sure thanks fi
Connect to the GUI and see what it tells you.
Only install enough screws to get the shell to seat and hook up the GUI.
I always leave the GUI connected and running during reassembly in case something goes wrong. I want to know it before I get all the screws installed again.
Hook up to the GUI and see what it tells you.

If you changed the shell you need to go back into the GUI and do the motor assignments. Follow the instructions carefully and make certain the Q is sitting in the same position as shown in the picture in the GUI.

Reactions: John F
If you changed the shell you need to go back into the GUI and do the motor assignments. Follow the instructions carefully and make certain the Q is sitting in the same position as shown in the picture in the GUI.
OK I'll try it thank you very much for your help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33