Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

possibly faulty ST16

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm new to the Typhoon H and wondering is my controller faulty or is there a way to recalibrate it. Since I've had it, 3 weeks now I've found it difficult to rotate to the right so tonight I checked out the hardware monitor and it appears I'm not getting full power. Anyone else experience this. Can it be fixed by user or is it a warranty issue

I have restarted the controller and now noticed even with the sticks in the neutral position its not even sitting on 0. Its now saying I'm slightly rotating to left

I have emailed Yuneec to see what they say

I have restarted the controller and now noticed even with the sticks in the neutral position its not even sitting on 0. Its now saying I'm slightly rotating to left

I have emailed Yuneec to see what they say
Yes try calibrating it
you could try calibrating the st16, if you google calibrate st16 there are a couple of youtube video's on how to accomplish this.

Bill W.

The first thing I would try is to reset the ST16. Following that you will need to create a new model, name the model and then bind the H and the camera. Go back to hardware monitor and see if that fixed it.

Have been emailing yuneec about the problem and they have agreed it's faulty and the communication has been great right up until I mentioned I was from Australia. From that point I have not heard anything from them. All communication has stopped. This is actually quiet disappointing

So far I've reset the controller. Made a new model and go to calibration screen. All sticks calibrate except J2. I've got it somewhat "ok" at the moment by going to channel settings and amping up the values for J2. But seems each day I go to use it I need to up them a little bit more to get 100%. This scares me because what if one day it decides it wants to work fine and I have everything jacked up. Will I then be in for a fly away as it won't rest on 0%

So far I've reset the controller. Made a new model and go to calibration screen. All sticks calibrate except J2. I've got it somewhat "ok" at the moment by going to channel settings and amping up the values for J2. But seems each day I go to use it I need to up them a little bit more to get 100%. This scares me because what if one day it decides it wants to work fine and I have everything jacked up. Will I then be in for a fly away as it won't rest on 0%
Like I said before... I returned Mine and... SURPRISE TODAY! They send me a brand new ST-16 and its PERFECT! PLUS YUNEEC Included an - extra charger - extra sun shade - extra neck strap For FREE! Aren't they just the Best!:D

Reactions: Dr Delta
You chose the correct path. Many elect to mess around with things until they have them FUBAR instead of simply calling Yuneec.

Like I said before... I returned Mine and... SURPRISE TODAY! They send me a brand new ST-16 and its PERFECT! PLUS YUNEEC Included an - extra charger - extra sun shade - extra neck strap For FREE! Aren't they just the Best!:D
Yeah well when they have ceased all communication that's a bit hard

Yeah well when they have ceased all communication that's a bit hard
I understand what you mean... but be polite, and keep trying a few more attempt by e-mail and then call directly and I promise you, you will be taken care of... YUNEEC is the best out there, believe me!

So still no reply even after further attempts of contact and then they have the cheek to send me an email today to fill out a customer satisfaction survey

I should sent mine in when I first noticed it. Flys like a dream now. It wouldn't lift off sometimes also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lufkin, what a dissappointment this will be.
If you bought the H local you may have to ask the shop that sold you the H for proper service. I do not know about legislation in Australia, but here in Netherlands that is ruled by law, the vendor is responsable for delivering a good working product.

Cheers!

maybe you already tried this?

Hi guys. I'm new to the Typhoon H and wondering is my controller faulty or is there a way to recalibrate it. Since I've had it, 3 weeks now I've found it difficult to rotate to the right so tonight I checked out the hardware monitor and it appears I'm not getting full power. Anyone else experience this. Can it be fixed by user or is it a warranty issue

Send it back. You need a new stick assembly. I have had the H since it came out and just now had to send it in. Sticks get wore out on any transmitter. That was a warranty fix....Same for if you received a bad stick from wherever you bought it from. It sucks I know but send it in, it will be brand new.

Reactions: yerrickl

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Siyaco