Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Preflight Setting for ST 16 controller

Goh

Reaction score
can experience H owner show us the preflight the switches position, for example switch to angle mode, the obstacles switch and the what is the indication lights if possible show us the photo, thank you!

Depends on what you want to do?
I put Obstacle Avoidance "OFF" all the time(As I Have No Need of It) or at least keep it off at Take OFF and Landing !!! I have my Flight Mode to "Angle" Mode always, but again, at least at Take Off/Landing !!! Unless in Smart Mode and outside the 26' foot safety perimeter !.
If In Angle and good GPS and Satellites it will blink Purple/White constantly, If in Smart it will blink Green/White. The color codes sequences are to much to explain but are on the card provided in the quick start package that came with the H ! (Or should have been ! )

I make sure all my switches are pushed all the way forward (away from me) except for the mode switch that is in the middle (Angle mode) before takeoff and landing.
Thanks for the advice

Depends on what you want to do?
I put Obstacle Avoidance "OFF" all the time(As I Have No Need of It) or at least keep it off at Take OFF and Landing !!! I have my Flight Mode to "Angle" Mode always, but again, at least at Take Off/Landing !!! Unless in Smart Mode and outside the 26' foot safety perimeter !.
If In Angle and good GPS and Satellites it will blink Purple/White constantly, If in Smart it will blink Green/White. The color codes sequences are to much to explain but are on the card provided in the quick start package that came with the H ! (Or should have been ! )
Thanks for the advice

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop