Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SOLD 2/20/17 Yuneec Skyview FPV Goggles $169.00 OBO Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy Collins

Buddy Collins
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Nearly new, everything included, in original box. Only used on a Simulator a few times, never taken to the field.
Reason for selling, I already have a pair. These came with some other Yuneec Accessories I bought.
FREE SHIPPING only in the Lower 48 States.
If paying with PayPal, you pay the fees ($5.54 extra) or send as "F&F".
Money back if not satisfied, you pay return shipping.
$169.00 Or Best Offer. Thanks for looking.
CIMG0811.JPG CIMG0809.JPG CIMG0808.JPG CIMG0807.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: sauerjc
Hi Collins, do you still have that Skyview ?

OK, I'll get you a shipping price. I have to find a Box to ship it in first then I'll post the cost to ship to Brazil here.
Thanks Buddy, i have tryed to buy the battery for Typhoon G, i saw you have one battery for sale, would be possible to include that on shipping pack ? Thank you

Thanks Buddy, i have tryed to buy the battery for Typhoon G, i saw you have one battery for sale, would be possible to include that on shipping pack ? Thank you
Priority Mail International Shipping to you in Brazil is $50.60 U.S., Fau. And again, sorry, I still wont ship Batteries outside the Lower 48 States. Let me know what you decide as others are interested in it too.

Hi Buddy, if you still have them, can you check Shipping to T0M 1R0, AB. Canada. Please, and Thank You, I have a set of Headplay HD's but cannot fit my Glasses into them, But so far the little I have tried them it's massive screen. Very immersive.
Thanks Darren
Hi Wingnut, the cost to ship to you would be $43.40 shipped Priority Mail International, shipping time 6-10 days. OR First-Class Package International Service for $24.50, but they dont give any time to delivery. OR First-Class Package International Service with Registered Mail for $39.45 with again, to time given for delivery.
Let me know what you would like to do, preferrablt through "Conversations".

Hi Wingnut, the cost to ship to you would be $43.40 shipped Priority Mail International, shipping time 6-10 days. OR First-Class Package International Service for $24.50, but they dont give any time to delivery. OR First-Class Package International Service with Registered Mail for $39.45 with again, to time given for delivery.
Let me know what you would like to do, preferrablt through "Conversations".
Well, Wingnut?

Buddy

I'll take them if you still have them. Shipping to Portland Oregon or maybe New Hampshire. Depends where i'll be.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval