Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Price increase Typhoon H Pro Intel realsense

Reaction score
Does anyone know why the price suddenly went up ????????????? ( from € 1799,-- to € 2099,-- ). Quite a big increase !!

I think the realsense module is very different from what it was supposed to be in first place. I think the realsense did not made it to the expetations of Yuneec and so they created it a different (more expensive) way.

I'm glad I pre-ordered it (1799€) one month ago on Amazon.de. They can't change the price for me...

Thats because the UK left the European Union... Euro is going to fall in value... Honestly I don't know about things in Europe. But it looks like the price is the same in the US...

Yes , it's the UK getting screwed again like we always do.
eg you see a price from dji or yuneec of something like £1300 or $1300 in the US, when the exchange rate is about 1.4 $ to the £.

Reactions: JohnL
Thats because the UK left the European Union... Euro is going to fall in value... Honestly I don't know about things in Europe. But it looks like the price is the same in the US...
It's got nothing to do with that....it was already announced before you leaving us

Actually this is good news, the Euro prices were previously touted at about €2149,
Breaking the €2099 price down by parts at the € rrp, the RealSense works out at only €160.
Screen Shot 2016-06-24 at 17.37.56.png

Actually this is good news, the Euro prices were previously touted at about €2149,
Breaking the €2099 price down by parts at the € rrp, the RealSense works out at only €160.
View attachment 1386

Does the Pro Version come with 3 Batteries? Pretty sure it's just two and the regular version already comes with one, so you can't include the battery twice in your breakdown.

All the articles I've read says this is now up for pre-order. Does anyone have a link? I'm all over Yuneec's site and don't see an option to preorder anywhere.

Does the Pro Version come with 3 Batteries? Pretty sure it's just two and the regular version already comes with one, so you can't include the battery twice in your breakdown.

True.. It's 2 I am sure.
I'm always caught out by this kind of advertising, a lot of electronics I buy will advertise +1 extra battery...This assumes there is one already in the product, e.g. in a camera. so + 1 means you have 1 spare.
This way of advertising plays on that already defined marketing. To advertise it as + one extra battery, not as 2 batteries would be a lot more clear.
So on that the real sense would be about 305€, it's not something I would buy at that price or need anyway...I would be interested in the IPS though if they sell that at the prices I've see on some posts at 69€

Yes , it's the UK getting screwed again like we always do.
eg you see a price from dji or yuneec of something like £1300 or $1300 in the US, when the exchange rate is about 1.4 $ to the £.
There is Value Added Tax on the price in Europe for our sins.
Pays the huge pay, pensions and expenses the Govs. here award themselves.

There is Value Added Tax on the price in Europe for our sins.
Pays the huge pay, pensions and expenses the Govs. here award themselves.
It's more of a pay as you consume tax, only the end buyer cannot reclaim it, so as a method taxation its a bit more just than a fixed rate tax say like a standard road tax. If you don't want pay it don't buy the product. Things like food and children cloths, necessary items, in most countries have greatly reduced or zero vat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval