Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Problems on 1st flight "crashed out of box"

@ApexMoto - I took a look at your telemetry, and saw the following:
  • You had 14 compass calibration errors. To be honest, I've flown THREE flights out of about 25 where I didn't have a small number of those. I don't think this is an issue.
  • You had an spot in your flight where your RSSI was pretty high. This was about midway through your flight, and again, I don't think this was an issue, as your RSSI numbers returned to normal as you got closer.
  • Your voltage never dropped off. The lowest voltage I saw was 11.0, and that was right at the end. Shouldn't be an issue, unless it's a false read?
  • Right at the end of the flight, you can see that your pitch and roll went wacky. Fluctuations of over 70° was noted in the roll, and over 40° in the pitch. Like your IMU tripped out or something. Or your controller went goofy in the pitch and roll axis.
Anyway, I'm no expert, but I would say, based on the data and video, that it was a malfunction of some sort with the IMU or transmitter.

Just my .02

Cheers!

@ApexMoto - I took a look at your telemetry, and saw the following:
  • You had 14 compass calibration errors. To be honest, I've flown THREE flights out of about 25 where I didn't have a small number of those. I don't think this is an issue.
  • You had an spot in your flight where your RSSI was pretty high. This was about midway through your flight, and again, I don't think this was an issue, as your RSSI numbers returned to normal as you got closer.
  • Your voltage never dropped off. The lowest voltage I saw was 11.0, and that was right at the end. Shouldn't be an issue, unless it's a false read?
  • Right at the end of the flight, you can see that your pitch and roll went wacky. Fluctuations of over 70° was noted in the roll, and over 40° in the pitch. Like your IMU tripped out or something. Or your controller went goofy in the pitch and roll axis.
Anyway, I'm no expert, but I would say, based on the data and video, that it was a malfunction of some sort with the IMU or transmitter.

Just my .02

Cheers!
Thank you for looking at that. As I say it went mental in the air like something just started controlling it. There was nothing I could do on my end just hope yuneec see this and I get something sorted. As of yet I've had no emails back and they have both the video and data. Thanks again.

Im new to the forums so not sure if this is the way to ask things but would u have any idea why i was flying 1 day and the next day tried to fly and while trying to take of it wont then all of a sudden it would rock back and for front to back its 3rd time now iv recalibrated everything there hasnt been any hard landings or any issues before this on popped up ty a bunch for anything you could point to thanks regaurdless just in case email [email protected] ty

I do not completely understand what's the problem, but a look into the FlightLog data may help to understand, what happened. Can you please post the FlightLog (telemetry, remoteGPS and remote) from this test as ZIP file here?

Better to use some commas and dot to make the question readable.

br HE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bcecleaning