Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

problems with my q500+ update

Reaction score
hello i am new in this forum and i don't speak english with practice
so can you give a solution to have acces to my drone and give ti the last update with the gui software ,after a crash ,i replace the rear motor and the esc plate ,after i try to make an update of it and when i power on the central led blink red and i can't acces with the gui software to my drone, it make nothing in it .the message is "disconnected port com and upgrade is fail ". i will be very happy if somebody could give me a solution about this problem .i have already try all but certainly not the good one and now i am blocked . can you help me please ?
Chris.

Plug in the USB adapter for the Q.
Open the "Device Manager" in Windows and see what com port has been assigned to the adapter.
Confirm the GUI is on the same port number and try again to connect.

Sometimes..... If your having trouble loading the file with the GUI.....
Turn the Q off. Start the Firmware upload with the GUI. As soon as it starts, turn the Q back on and see if the file will load.

Good luck,
Jafo

Hello Jafo

thanks a lot Jafo for the response about my probleme
I solved the problem by looking others video - it is really important to inform the order in which the regulation of bird ,the first one has to be made it is necessary to light(to switch on) the software before the bird and let arrive to the screen and having lit(switching on) the drone in last it knows automatically and port has to be attributed, the problem it was the order of ignition-excuse me for my english but idon't have practice of english and thanks for your response - i have been the video of a dutch fan and i have a response from him too - i'am very happy to say my bird is now repair.It takes me all the night but now i can fly after calibration and updates ,
this forum is very important for all new flyers ,because everybody have problemes with theirs birds and nobody goes out without to learn nothing
bye and as soon as possible,
Chris

Reactions: chimpax
Glad you got it worked out..
Sounds like my suggestion of switching on after the upload starts worked for you.
Just glad you got to the bottom of it.
Good luck and happy flying,
Jafo

hello Jafo
thanks for your help
i follows now this exemple i'am going to my club this afternoon and fly with it (bird) and tell you what's about it (reactions) ,i buy a new thyphoon h to a friend and i have a message on the st 16 " five motors fail" and i go and land immediately before a crash ( i suppose) all motors are normals and turn good .is it a problem with my st16 (new updates or calibration) or my bird'smotors ?,
Many peoples have the same problem in europe (i am from belgium ),i am very happy if i have your idea about it or can you give me a link where i can resolve this kind of problem ?
thanks a lot
so long my friend
Chris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbie56