Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Problems with the H since release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as the skids touched it revved and shot up about 3 feet. Here is the gimbal vid i shot with my phone.

Certainly looks like just the fan portion which sits on a magnetic mount. My take is that Yuneec has to install stronger magnets on them fans to hold the blade portion in place.

I'd like to see a pic of that SD card holder/slot gap that Chris A mentioned.
Where are the magnets? can't see any? Just curios Capt. are there magnetic mounts or is just the motors magnetized from windings? I am lost, sorry

There will be manufacturing errors; may as well get used to seeing reports of them. Having said that, when a Yuneec rep was quoted (paraphrased) as saying they were shipping as fast as they could build them, it sent shivers up my spine.
I hear you! Just hope I am not getting a beta version from Yuneec!

As soon as the skids touched it revved and shot up about 3 feet. Here is the gimbal vid i shot with my phone.
Is it just me or does the nearest motor to you seem off level?

Answered before I asked ! sounds like a motor gear in gimbal? I wonder if moving it back and forth will seat it? Have you tried with power again after hand turning?

I hear you! Just hope I am not getting a beta version from Yuneec!
If it weren't near summer, I'd wait 3 months. After three years with no real portable camera platform MR (or one that truly worked well), I decided screw it, I'm getting something this year.

The motor I'm talking about is not square to the ground whilst looking down the arm it's mounted on, as the others are. Sure "some" manufacturers angle them out a tad such as the DJI S900. When tuning a multirotor it is vital to ensure the motors are level or at the same angle to one another otherwise the FC has a nightmare of a time.

None look really square to the ground? I am not sure because it a picture, Glider can answer better than I. Not riding you my friend, but I just don't see it. My DIY quad is worse than that and flies perfect for years !, Got me curious now though !;)

I hear ya DC. ;)
It looks like the motor is cranked over to the left that's all. As though the arm or motor mount has slipped?

Were you landing in "Smart" mode? If so a "jump up" is sort of common for the mode with some other Yuneec products. Next time you are landing come down close to the ground and hover for a moment, then gently come off the throttle and let it settle. That works well in Angle mode with some other Yuneec products as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digitix