Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Problems with the H since release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did have a landing with the motors revving back up and the H did once move about 10 feet away from its hover point but i landed it right after.
Were you in Smart mode and inside the 26' circle of death?
Are your landings smoother now, maybe just getting use to a hexta and the sticks? Thanks for answering all my meddling questions Gidrock!

i was very mindful of where i was when i landed. I also made sure that i was behind the aircraft so the sonar didn't pick me up. there was minimal wind as well

i was very mindful of where i was when i landed. I also made sure that i was behind the aircraft so the sonar didn't pick me up. there was minimal wind as well
Smart moves, Can you shut the sonar off easily before landing? curious

I have decided it best to not ever have the sonar on while landing. Did have it act up once with sonar on doing a landing, have turned it off ever since and all landings have been extremely smooth since. Did have the fan floating around loose inside transmitter on arrival, put it back on and so far not a issue.

You're shitting me, right??? After all this waiting, and nail biting, and bitching, whining, moaning and complaining about Yuneec's lack of communication, then the spark of hope that the wait will be justified by a top-notch quality product, this consistent, recurring malfunction, head up their *** Q/A ******** rears it head....Come on, folks, What. The. ****??? I'm done....again. Canceled my 2nd preorder , this time, Autel is the man that gets less of my money!
Ereese, life is not perfect, and there may be 50,000 out there in the hands of people now, 5 or six issues is nothing in numbers, get it, fly it yourself, judge it, keep it, return it if needed, what I am going to do!
Read Autel forums, they are not going to be issue free either, none to date have been, I am not supporting sloppy workmanship or materials. But I never judge a book , till I've opened the cover!

Last edited:
I have decided it best to not ever have the sonar on while landing. Did have it act up once with sonar on doing a landing, have turned it off ever since and all landings have been extremely smooth since. Did have the fan floating around loose inside transmitter on arrival, put it back on and so far not a issue.
Is sonar , flip of a switch?

New addition to the list on the H pilots forum on Facebook someone has a bent motor. Sent pics to Yuneec and they said it is not safe to fly.

DC I will be waiting for your evaluation of the H for sure.....at this point i agree with you 100 percent....there are bound to be bugs or problems that can hopefully be fixed rather quickly...Hardware problem are another issue.....
Barring weather, ye shall receive Saturday !

Reactions: PRnNJs FINEST
This for sure is an amazing thread to have as we all start to see our H's trickle in. I too will receive mine on Friday but man the way the weather has been on the East Coast, I am hoping to get her up in the air on Saturday. Keep the comments coming boys !!!! Great work !!!!

i got one flight in yesterday (Seattle area) and am expecting rain the rest of the week. but i also am waiting on info to send in my gimbal for troubleshooting.

Just off the phone with Yuneec. Any issues with the H's that need service are being pushed to the front. Having to send the H, my dead battery and ST-16 back.

This for sure is an amazing thread to have as we all start to see our H's trickle in. I too will receive mine on Friday but man the way the weather has been on the East Coast, I am hoping to get her up in the air on Saturday. Keep the comments coming boys !!!! Great work !!!!
Me too ! either wind or rain all week !

Just off the phone with Yuneec. Any issues with the H's that need service are being pushed to the front. Having to send the H, my dead battery and ST-16 back.
They will most likely send you a new one right away and perform an autopsy on yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval