Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Problems with the H since release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Tim, on here a few of the members hear clanking in the ST 16 Controller after unboxing and a few flights. One even took it apart and the mini cooling fans {two} The blades have been coming off and rolling around inside the controller

Sorry DC,

Fan issue has been brought to the attention of our product managers and engineers. Please call tech support for assistance at 1-844-898-6332. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Reactions: Radar
Sorry DC,

Fan issue has been brought to the attention of our product managers and engineers. Please call tech support for assistance at 1-844-898-6332. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Not getting mine till Friday, I am hoping not to have to call you !

Reactions: Gidrock
Just a minor issue (relatively), but the film the covers the camera lens seems to be the adhesive sort instead of relying just on static, so be sure to clean the lens cover/filter well before any photos/videos.

Pleased with Yuneec quick handling of problems so far. I wish things were always perfect but have plenty of more critical things that go wrong from time to time.

Im new to the forum but I just bought an H from Frys electronics last Saturday May 14. I was super excited to fly it I set everything up and I had issues connecting the ST16 to the drone itself. Everything read N/A and I couldn't fly it. So I ended up waiting till monday to be able to contact yuneec to figure out the issue. I called them and got the problem sorted out and right after I got off the phone I flew it with no issues until I came in for landing and I was about 4 feet of the ground and the H dropped to the ground, it landed on its feet and it didn't tip over but 2 of the arms had snapped where they lock in place. I felt so bad watching 1300 dollars break. I contacted yuneec and I am shipping it back. Im going to give it one more chance because I think the H has huge potential(Im hoping for this). Right Now Ill Fly my Phantom 4

Im new to the forum but I just bought an H from Frys electronics last Saturday May 14. I was super excited to fly it I set everything up and I had issues connecting the ST16 to the drone itself. Everything read N/A and I couldn't fly it. So I ended up waiting till monday to be able to contact yuneec to figure out the issue. I called them and got the problem sorted out and right after I got off the phone I flew it with no issues until I came in for landing and I was about 4 feet of the ground and the H dropped to the ground, it landed on its feet and it didn't tip over but 2 of the arms had snapped where they lock in place. I felt so bad watching 1300 dollars break. I contacted yuneec and I am shipping it back. Im going to give it one more chance because I think the H has huge potential(Im hoping for this). Right Now Ill Fly my Phantom 4
What was your battery at. Did you get the warning and land right away

What was your battery at. Did you get the warning and land right away
I was already landing it and at about 20 feet up I got the battery warning and then at 4 feet it just dropped. Im not sure if its battery related because after it fell all of the readings on the ST16 where reading N/A. Thats why I think it was the connection issue I was having

I was already landing it and at about 20 feet up I got the battery warning and then at 4 feet it just dropped. Im not sure if its battery related because after it fell all of the readings on the ST16 where reading N/A. Thats why I think it was the connection issue I was having
Sounds plausible, send her back and keep us posted to your findings!

For those of you that are sending your H's back to Yuneec, is Yuneec paying for the shipping both ways?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj88chh