Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 4K First Firmware Update

Reaction score
Hi
Got tmy new Q500 4K yesterday, did a firmware update on the Q500, it went half the way through then came up with a error. Now when trying to do another update this is what happens and the Q500 will not respond now. ANY IDEAS, spoke to YUNEEC UK and the only answer was never heard of that before will get someone to ring you back.
Still waiting
Any ideas welcome Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0080.JPG
    IMG_0080.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0081.JPG
    IMG_0081.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0082.JPG
    IMG_0082.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0083.JPG
    IMG_0083.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0084.JPG
    IMG_0084.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0085.JPG
    IMG_0085.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 20
Do the update as normal but when the program asks to update, click update and straight after turn Q500 power off then straight back on. It forces the the update with out timing out
JOB SORTED
Wireless Madness staff thanks for help

Do the update as normal but when the program asks to update, click update and straight after turn Q500 power off then straight back on. It forces the the update with out timing out
JOB SORTED
Wireless Madness staff thanks for help
Ohh... OK. Thanks! That seems like more of a workaround rather than a procedure :)

Hi
Got tmy new Q500 4K yesterday, did a firmware update on the Q500, it went half the way through then came up with a error. Now when trying to do another update this is what happens and the Q500 will not respond now. ANY IDEAS, spoke to YUNEEC UK and the only answer was never heard of that before will get someone to ring you back.
Still waiting
Any ideas welcome Thanks

I have a question, why is Yuneec shipping out NEW units with old software? I spent the better part of today upgrading my drone. Old documentation, complicated=B.S.

Reactions: BatnBall
Turns out my Ready to Fly out of the Box had an incorrect default setting, CSR at Yuneec walked me through the steps to change the setting -

Care to tell us what that incorrect setting was so the rest of us who acquired our Yuneec recently can check to see how ours is set up?
What was the wrong setting and what was the correction? We may not even be aware of the problem.
Thanks

Last edited:
I would love to but! I will get the controller out and take a look to see if I jots my memory but I’m sorry, the CSR walked me through each step (Step by step).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval