Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 flight sim

I would like to reduce the size of the GEO fence to 8 feet. 25 feet is way too big of a gap, I think that's why my Q500 flipped after take off. DJI allows its users to go in a back door an adjust the safety Features. I'm hoping Yauncc is planning on doing that somewhere down the road

As I'm writing this I'm still having problems with just getting the Pilot Simulation program! Yuneec USA now sells the dongles but doesn't yet have any USA links for the simulation program, it is from the yuneec.de site. I'd called Yuneec US last Thursday and while they tried to help it still isn't workable on my Windows computer. So I didn't know there is a Geo fence in the simulator program, no one has mentioned that in any of the posts I've seen by people using the simulator on the Facebook Q500 forums.
To the above posts, I do know many distance settings, horizontal and vertical can be modified by the Yuneec GUI program you get from the Yuneec website, it actually is a must have program as it does more than just update the Firmware.
I don't think the personal Geo fence of so many feet/yards around you can be changed but if you takeoff in "Angle Mode" the personal Geo fence does not apply. It is only in "Smart Mode" that the features like "watch me", "follow me" and the protective Geo fence are in use.

To down load, go to
So goto UAV Pilot Archive - Yuneec

There are two columns, Left side with the Title and Right with the Description. Left column; #1 is Description #2 Version #3 Warning #4 File Size and #5 Download

Right of the filth one down (Download) click on link 1, Different than our web sites in the us. Click and download. It installs just fine. Virus FREE, it's from Yneec's German web site, not going to harm your PC

or just click on or cut an past http://www.yuneec.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/UAV-Pilot_1_00_0_setup.zip

I would like to reduce the size of the GEO fence to 8 feet. 25 feet is way too big of a gap, I think that's why my Q500 flipped after take off. DJI allows its users to go in a back door an adjust the safety Features. I'm hoping Yauncc is planning on doing that somewhere down the road
Im about to use a simulator before i fly my q500+..how long you been flying the q500 and how many times you used the simulator

Im about to use a simulator before i fly my q500+..how long you been flying the q500 and how many times you used the simulator
I fist go around was in the 80, RC Air Plane, started flying Drone Nov 2014 (DJI P-2). Got my Q500 4k Last Nov on Black Friday. simulator is a good source not nothing like a Real flight! Get use to the controller and go FLY

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop