Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 G Change out mk58 so can use fpv goggles

Reaction score
I plan to use my Gopro and keep gimbal functional as it has its own harness for control. Will have to to splice into mk58/gopro harness. I have been looking for a wiring diagram for mk58 but all i can find out is its 5 volt. I believe it should be a 5v pwr,gnd ,video out 4th wire is from gopro plug assume is a gnd. I have a 5.8 200mw transmitter & goggles i plan to use. I would like to buy another harness so i have original to be able to switch back but cannot find for gopro gimbal and also wiring diagram for mk58 to be sure of wiring. Any help would be appreciated

Reactions: Russell Smith
I plan to use my Gopro and keep gimbal functional as it has its own harness for control. Will have to to splice into mk58/gopro harness. I have been looking for a wiring diagram for mk58 but all i can find out is its 5 volt. I believe it should be a 5v pwr,gnd ,video out 4th wire is from gopro plug assume is a gnd. I have a 5.8 200mw transmitter & goggles i plan to use. I would like to buy another harness so i have original to be able to switch back but cannot find for gopro gimbal and also wiring diagram for mk58 to be sure of wiring. Any help would be appreciated

did you get your answer. I to need the mk58 pinout. mainly it's power source. I'm not going to be using the Yuneec gimbal so I have to come up with an alternate source...

Yes I did with Q500 upside down and battery door aiming towards you looking at the plug connector from right to left 1st pin is ground and 2nd pin is 12 volt out I used the 2 wire plug that came with my transmitter it does not lock in but holds fine.

Reactions: Russell Smith
Yes I did with Q500 upside down and battery door aiming towards you looking at the plug connector from right to left 1st pin is ground and 2nd pin is 12 volt out I used the 2 wire plug that came with my transmitter it does not lock in but holds fine.

so to my understanding the MK58 operates on 12v... haven't found any pin outs to it any where...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval