Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 NO Work after a Holiday

Reaction score
Hello we own a couple Yuneec units. Our Q 500 has not flown or been turned on for about 6 weeks

Went to use yesterday @ a demo for client. Unit no start unit constantly flashes a few specific codes

Unit in no fly zone Not True we were over 40 km from nearest airfield

Unit Calibration required using ST 10 calibration process constantly fails

Unit will not even start w/ GPS off

Anyone have any ideas PLS

Last edited:
yes I must admit it is a curly one. as someone who has ONLY used Yuneec i seem to be in a bad run as I have returned my H920 team mode due to massive failures in drone, camera & flight times. Luckily Yuneec & LRM are looking after us exceptionally well

It could be helpful to know this "unit constant flashes a few specific codes"

It's a Yuneec! they are unique, and getting them to work and fly is really unique. My Q500 has more flying time back and forth to California than in Ohio where I live when the warranty ran out I sent it to Carolina Dronz, ONCE, and it has been flying flawlessly now that is unique and Fantastic!!!

ok hve got Q500 down to flash blue x 5 p/second

apparently need to calibrate

when go into this app from main screen both GPS & Calibration button are not active (I can not turn GPS on / off)\

Sound like you need to rebind the Typhoon 500 to the controller

Reactions: wedbster
have just tried rebind all good upto ST10 finding q500 in bind mode only can find camera (correct one) Yes q500 selected in model first & I can bind camera

Give this a try. If that don't work perhaps someone else has a better suggestion.

Turn Everything Off Bird and TX

Turn on the ST10+ but not the bird

After it initializes select Model. Select it at the bottom right of screen.

Touch and Hold the model. Menu appears. Touch & DELETE.

Now turn off ST10+

Turn on the Bird. After it is on, Tilt forward from the back end 45 degrees two times to enter Bind Mode. Back light will start flashing Orange.

Turn on ST10+ Select Flight Settings,at this time it will ask you to go to model select and create a new model. Once you have giving it a name click save and then Select Bind. Bind the Model and Bind the Camera

Tap Return Button at bottom of ST10+ a few times to get back to main screen. You should now see the camera come up on display.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbie56