Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 upgrades

Reaction score
After much research I found that the Yuneec is the brand for me. I really don't want to go to DJI or anyone else for a few reasons....So here I am with my stupid questions.

I found the Q5004k is absolutely perfect for me as far as price and features go....except one thing, obstacle avoidance. I understand the Typhoon H has it, but I really didn't want to jump to that price range (and other reasons), so it it possible to get a obstacle sensor upgrade as a optional accessory from Yuneec or from a 3rd party company?

Thank you kindly, and I apologize if this has been asked before but when I search google i'm always lead to a page about Typhhon H or the DJI Phantom 4.

No that is not possible to have that option. Once the Typhoon H came out Yuneec has stopped supporting or should I say upgrading the Typhoon 500 series. Its really to bad as its such a great flyer :(

Not possible with Yuneec Q500+, Blade Chroma, nor the 4K model. No hardware or software supports obstacle avoidance on those models. No 3rd party either.
Only the H Pro w/Intel real sense module has obstacle avoidance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430