Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Question for Canadians

Murray Martz

Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I have parts coming in from Yuneec. They use UPS, which is always problematic. UPS tends to charge for brokerage fees as the rest do not.

Question is this.

Have you ordered parts from Yuneec via UPS, and have they crammed down your throat the surprise fees?

Thanks
Murray

Not if the part that you are receiving is under warranty. I am unsure about that if you have to pay for the item, or how would Yuneec receive payment. (Give them a call)
I got 2 packages from Yuneec (under warranty) did not have to pay anything.
Shipped via UPS, Took 5 days to arrive in Rain-Couver.

Side note: I find UPS Tracking more precise than Canada Post.

I have parts coming in from Yuneec. They use UPS, which is always problematic. UPS tends to charge for brokerage fees as the rest do not.

Question is this.

Have you ordered parts from Yuneec via UPS, and have they crammed down your throat the surprise fees?

Thanks
Murray

Yuneec sent me a $2 part (free shipping & free part, no charge). Yuneec did not complete the shipping paperwork properly so UPS charged me $20 duty. UPS is like the evil Godfather of brokerage fees.

Reactions: Murray Martz
Not if the part that you are receiving is under warranty. I am unsure about that if you have to pay for the item, or how would Yuneec receive payment. (Give them a call)
I got 2 packages from Yuneec (under warranty) did not have to pay anything.
Shipped via UPS, Took 5 days to arrive in Rain-Couver.

Side note: I find UPS Tracking more precise than Canada Post.
One order is n/c, the 2nd is me paying, but the amount getsme free shipping. I'm pretty sure GST needs to be collected, but the rest is absurd.

Hello I'v ordered parts from Yuneec once before with no duty or brokerage fees, but ordered other parts from other companies from the states and run into all the extra charges when shipper uses UPS. Will not use these companies that won't ship DHL as they have never charged brokerage fees,haven't even been charged HST when shipped with DHL. Carolina Drones ship DHL no surprise Brokerage fees ,not even HST, ordered $210 US spare parts from Vertigo drones shipped UPS and had $98 US surprise charges. Saved a little money from any Canadian companies but would rather spend it here than give it to UPS.

Reactions: Murray Martz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thuocdaday