Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Quick outing with my H and forum member Brian

Reaction score
Found out thru this forum that Brian Mackey and I live about 2 miles from each other. I had some free time yesterday so we went and flew over at the local bike park. We only had time for 1 flight each and the winds picked up.
Anyway as some of you may remember I picked up an H Pro with realsense right when the first ones were released. On the first flight I found that the gimbal had some bad shaking and it was not useable. Yuneec had me try a couple things and finally ended up having me ship the camera in. 3 weeks later I got it back and things were not better. Yuneec ended up cross shipping me a brand new replacement. I have not had a lot of time to fly it but I did test it right away and it looks good. Here is a picture taken yesterday. I think the focus looks ok on my camera but if you see a problem please let me know. I'm also uploading a video to You Tube and will link it when it is done. Let me know what you think. I'm very happy with the way the H flys. I have not loaded the newest firmware and I think I will wait for now.

***EDIT***
the forum would not let me link the full image so I had to shrink it in size. Not sure how much that may have changed how it looks.

Pic1.jpg

Last edited:
So where is the air to air footage?
I would love to have a fly in and meet other members.
All you need to do is jump in the car and drive north about 9 hrs to Bessemer. BTW, I used to spend a lot of time in Brown City.

The focus on your camera looks pretty **** sharp to me,compared to some ive seen id acctually say its really sharp,id be very happy with that (mines this sharp aswell)

Wow! You got a good one this time, Brandon. Your patience and persistence paid off. The hovers are rock stable.

The 2 characters someone mentioned...pic is so sharp you can see a mole on the one guy's right arm.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval