Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. diragono

I'm in the market for a quadcopter and am currently looking at the Typhoon g and the phantom 3 standard. I like everything I've read and watched on the typhoon more than the p3s, but I have a question. I own the original gopro hero hd, I know the specs say this will work for gopro3+, but has anyone tried the original to see if it would work and send the camera feed to the controller?

2. LuvMyTJ

LuvMyTJ Administrator
    Staff Member

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec UAV’s.

Are you referring to the original Hero 1? If so I don't think it will work. The GB203 gimbal is compatible with GoPro Hero 3, Hero 3+ and the Hero 4.

dirkclod likes this.
  3. QuadBart

I have a Hero 1080, I think its the second version of the GoPro and its too big to fit in the gimbal holder for the camera. The Hero 3s are smaller in dimensions...

4. Fezzik

I assume it also works on the 4+?

5. MrProvolone

Do you mean the Hero 4 Black edition? (I don't think there is a Hero 4+, at least not yet). If that is what you mean, that is what I have and it works great with the q500 g.

6. Fezzik

Thanks! Yes, that's what I meant. I'm a bit new to GoPro....

7. Daffypuck

It is only compatible with Hero 3 and above models of GoPros

8. Fezzik