Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Range Extender for H

Are you connecting/disconnecting these antennas to put back the ST16 into the packing insert or you pack the controller in other place?

Are you connecting/disconnecting these antennas to put back the ST16 into the packing insert or you pack the controller in other place?
I was thinking of making a 3D print of the ST 16, and cutting out on a piece of foam, and online buying a small 12"x 8" x8" aluminium case to store it in. They will screw off and pack in the H case, just not comfortable screwing and unscrewing every time I fly and how long the antenna threads would last doing so?:rolleyes:

hey DC hows it going? took the day off today as my H is coming today.....FINALLY....my undies are a bit wet...
As they rightly should be! And tomorrow too!, cause when you get it today, unbox, read all the very un-informative flash cards and accordion style manual. You we need tomorrow to get out and fly!
Thanks for asking, I am doing great, thanks for asking my friend!;)

Remember, go SLOWWWLY, Angle Mode- To stay out of the twenty six foot circle of death, no Obstacle Avoidance for a while and please do a compass dance before take off!, Fly Safely My Friend ! says the most "interesting" man in the world ! Oops it was Stay Thirsty, my take!

yeah i will be sure to ready everything and take it slow....a little nervous as i'm used to DJI....
So was I, once in the air, it fly's basically the same, even manual take off and landings are no different! You'll notice in "Turtle Mode" it's next to impossible to make a turn, takes forever! and "Rabbit Mode" is more like "Old Dog, with Three Leg Mode" so start off in between and adjust as you feel comfortable!, you will fair well my friend!;)

How does the battery last that far..
I read some comments about battery modifications so imagine nothing is stock on these birds. If they fly 40 MPH they need a 30 minute battery just to go 20 miles 1 way. Perhaps some of them take off remotely. Not for me!

I was thinking of making a 3D print of the ST 16, and cutting out on a piece of foam, and online buying a small 12"x 8" x8" aluminium case to store it in. They will screw off and pack in the H case, just not comfortable screwing and unscrewing every time I fly and how long the antenna threads would last doing so?:rolleyes:
Good thinking. The SMA coax connectors are not known for supporting multiple operations. They are even worse than the F type on your TV.

I read some comments about battery modifications so imagine nothing is stock on these birds. If they fly 40 MPH they need a 30 minute battery just to go 20 miles 1 way. Perhaps some of them take off remotely. Not for me!
Battery mods, but you don't need for 2 miles out and 2 back

I flew with my new DBS today and the video began to drop out around 2500 ft. with a clear flight path between the drone and the controller. Not happy with those results at all.

Reactions: Nesher

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz