Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Raptor SR (by 4 Hawks) Antenna for ST16

R

Rayray

I got one of these Raptor SR antennas a couple weeks ago. The specs and sleek appearance lured me.

Two things up front:
1) I am not a distance or FPV (w/o observer) flyer.
2) First examination of the product reveals that it is "Designed and manufactured in Poland, EU".

Installation took all of 5 minutes, of which 4 were spent turning it this way and that:rolleyes:. Once attached it is stable and secure. The antenna has some 4 stops of on-the-fly vertical adjustment.
It does work:), I briefly flew a TH around, not a test. I want to check it later with a field strength meter to see the directional sharpness.

Here's the finished ST16.:D
RaptorSR-4Hawks.jpg

Ray...
is that with the old(two Antenna) or new ST16 ( three antenna),
did you have to modify the ST16 to add the third antenna?

Good question, I should have noted that it is/was the 3 antenna ST16.
Thanks.

I purchased one of these and received it today. there is no instructions at all. putting it together is no problem but I have the ST16 controller with only two ports and do not know which ports to connect to on the antenna?
4Hawks support only told me to make the upgrade on my controller, which I emailed back rather angry because they could of just told me which ones to use in the first place. Mine is still under warranty and I do not feel like making the upgrade before I use my drone again. They did not even tell me which one went to what once the upgrade is made.

Do you have the needed info you could provide for the 2 port controller? does it even matter?

Matter? Not sure I follow...

The middle connection is the Wi-Fi, the small round or square antenna on the ST, and the outer ones are the control signal connections.
Perhaps another member can tell you what you need to do to get the 3rd line connected on your ST16.

...or these guys can do the upgrade for about $130.00

If you send it to Yuneec they also charge $100 but the quote I got said the warranty will be honored for a limited time.
They did not give me a turn around time

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airconditionerservice