Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

RealSense in CCC mode?

Reaction score
Has anyone with the TH Pro tried out CCC mode with RealSense on? I'm curious to see if the aircraft flies forward throughout the flight while just the camera pans and tilts. Without RealSense, the camera tilts independently, but yaw is controlled with the aircraft.

Bob, I have not yet tried my Pro on CCC, but I can tell you that anytime RS is active, the craft will point in the direction of travel. As RS scans, it may "look", turn the craft left, right looking for obstacles. This is completely independent of the camera movement.

The craft may turn RS off, even though the switch is down, in certain situations. Like if GPS is lost, etc.

Reactions: Bobjazz
Bob, I have not yet tried my Pro on CCC, but I can tell you that anytime RS is active, the craft will point in the direction of travel. As RS scans, it may "look", turn the craft left, right looking for obstacles. This is completely independent of the camera movement.

The craft may turn RS off, even though the switch is down, in certain situations. Like if GPS is lost, etc.
Thanks for the info, Rayray. I figured that was the case, but wanted to see if anyone had actually tried it :) and confirmed that it works that way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval