Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. NoLimits

I just finished flying my H. Yuneec just repaired the folding arm tabs and now they feel great, Almost better than when I first got the H(when I first got the H not all of the Arms made a "click" noise when you setting it up to fly). The flight was great and the video quality is also great, I would say equal to my phantom 4. Im just nervous after I fly it for a little because I don't know the battery percentage so I just be safe and take it down at 14.7V. Also I don't want to push the range because in my neighborhood there are a lot of tall trees and If I get disconnected from the H I don't want it to RTH and hit one of the many tall trees near by. I did notice that when it hovers it moves around more than I would like, I don't know if this has something to do with the firmware update because I updated it just before the flight today, again Im not sure if that is the cause. I only saw this because when I first had it with the original firmware it was very steady when it was hovering. But it is not a big issue for Im just stating my observations and overall I really like the H.

I just need to figure out good camera settings for it because I dont like having it in auto mode. Im open to any suggestions.

2. yufasa

Setting for the camera really depend on the amount of light and the object/landscape you are shooting. You will need to experiment with the settings until you become comfortable. It would also help to go watch a few YouTube videos on white balancing and ISO setting.
    This is why most just leave it in Auto but Auto is not perfect especially when you shoot landscape.

3. imu.ghost

Are the foldable arms easy to break?
    BTW, what do you mean by "Almost better than when I first got the H(when I first got the H not all of the Arms made a "click" noise when you setting it up to fly)" ? the original one is not good?
    And I do have a Phantom 4, so far, I disagree that H is equal to the Phantom 4.
    If you own both now, maybe you've already had more experience to share here.

4. HarveyC

Some of the arms on my replacement H don't click very much when locked into place whereas all on my original one made a very audible click. So far has not been a problem.