Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Received my repaired H today

Reaction score
I just finished flying my H. Yuneec just repaired the folding arm tabs and now they feel great, Almost better than when I first got the H(when I first got the H not all of the Arms made a "click" noise when you setting it up to fly). The flight was great and the video quality is also great, I would say equal to my phantom 4. Im just nervous after I fly it for a little because I don't know the battery percentage so I just be safe and take it down at 14.7V. Also I don't want to push the range because in my neighborhood there are a lot of tall trees and If I get disconnected from the H I don't want it to RTH and hit one of the many tall trees near by. I did notice that when it hovers it moves around more than I would like, I don't know if this has something to do with the firmware update because I updated it just before the flight today, again Im not sure if that is the cause. I only saw this because when I first had it with the original firmware it was very steady when it was hovering. But it is not a big issue for Im just stating my observations and overall I really like the H.

I just need to figure out good camera settings for it because I dont like having it in auto mode. Im open to any suggestions.

Setting for the camera really depend on the amount of light and the object/landscape you are shooting. You will need to experiment with the settings until you become comfortable. It would also help to go watch a few YouTube videos on white balancing and ISO setting.
This is why most just leave it in Auto but Auto is not perfect especially when you shoot landscape.

I just finished flying my H. Yuneec just repaired the folding arm tabs and now they feel great, Almost better than when I first got the H(when I first got the H not all of the Arms made a "click" noise when you setting it up to fly). The flight was great and the video quality is also great, I would say equal to my phantom 4. Im just nervous after I fly it for a little because I don't know the battery percentage so I just be safe and take it down at 14.7V. Also I don't want to push the range because in my neighborhood there are a lot of tall trees and If I get disconnected from the H I don't want it to RTH and hit one of the many tall trees near by. I did notice that when it hovers it moves around more than I would like, I don't know if this has something to do with the firmware update because I updated it just before the flight today, again Im not sure if that is the cause. I only saw this because when I first had it with the original firmware it was very steady when it was hovering. But it is not a big issue for Im just stating my observations and overall I really like the H.

I just need to figure out good camera settings for it because I dont like having it in auto mode. Im open to any suggestions.

Are the foldable arms easy to break?
BTW, what do you mean by "Almost better than when I first got the H(when I first got the H not all of the Arms made a "click" noise when you setting it up to fly)" ? the original one is not good?
And I do have a Phantom 4, so far, I disagree that H is equal to the Phantom 4.
If you own both now, maybe you've already had more experience to share here.

Some of the arms on my replacement H don't click very much when locked into place whereas all on my original one made a very audible click. So far has not been a problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yatharthhospital