Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Rotor blade shaft

Reaction score
Guys noticed one of my original rotor blades is starting to get a bit sticky when taking it off is their a spray I can get to put on the threads that you screw on the blades like a copper grease or WD-40 or vasalene I know it could only be a small amount as not wanting it to fall in to the motor any of yous had this problem

Why is it all the sudden snug? Did you run into something to warp the blade or cap on the motor causing the center to be out of circumference? Is this blade an issue with all the motors? If so use a new blade you may have a hairline crack.

Last edited:
AH-1G no not crashed it just 1 seems to be stuff I have replaced the blade but just wondered if a wee drop of oil or lube can be used

I would use heavy viscosity grease just a dab inner part of the blade. now you may want to clean after each flight, dust and dirt loves grease. BTW, use to work on Helicopters and fly as gunner and Crew Chief, hence AH-1G

Guys noticed one of my original rotor blades is starting to get a bit sticky when taking it off is their a spray I can get to put on the threads that you screw on the blades like a copper grease or WD-40 or vasalene I know it could only be a small amount as not wanting it to fall in to the motor any of yous had this problem
I would avoid using greases as they are dust magnets. Try graphite powder first.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20