Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sad day indeed

Yes, being able to set the RTH height in the UI would be a cool feature, do any other drones have a selectable / editable RTH?

Well yes you can fly higher and the hit RTH, but if you lose RC connection then it will auto RTH at the altitude you were flying at or if below 10 metres then it will climb to 10m and RTH

So if you are flying at 20 meters in angle mode and it loses connection, it will drop low and RTH? Are you sure?

So if you are flying at 20 meters in angle mode and it loses connection, it will drop low and RTH? Are you sure?
I don't do meters as I am a Librarian! LOL ! If if you are flying above 30', at what ever height you are above 30', yes, it will maintain that height and RTH, If you are below 30', it will raise up to 30' and then RTH at that 30' height !!!, Beware of obstacles if you fly below 30' and hit RTH, or loose connectivity my friend Ray !

20 m = 65.6 feet, so it will remain at 65.6 feet and RTH at 65.6 feet, , so no, it will not drop to low and RTH, RTH will "Never" drop in height ! it will either raise to 30' if below 30', or stay and RTH at any height above 30' you are flying at!!!!

The Autel X-Star premium come with free battery till August 15th. Great machine
Hey William, yes mate already ordered it through B&H, they had a great special on the premium for $674.00 for the complete package. Will still get the H but once its sorted. It will have a very special task to do for me once i get it.

Hey William, yes mate already ordered it through B&H, they had a great special on the premium for $674.00 for the complete package. Will still get the H but once its sorted. It will have a very special task to do for me once i get it.
WOW great price.good for you. If I sold that low I would lose my dealership..lucky you.

I had the same problem, even hired an attorney. But Yuneec solved my problem and there customer service is improving . They sent me a new H and ST16. I am sorry I had to go that far but they solved my problem. I will not be taken advantage of. I only want what is honest and true. Customer service is improving . Post your problem on Instagram

I think you over-thought this and are missing out on a lot of fun with the H. Yes, it's brand new and has some growing pains to endure. I have taken hundreds of photos and videos and they are just fine as I am not submitting them to Time Magazine. Return to home works fine, I fly over very tall trees every day. I stay above them and the H returns at that height or I can simply move it higher manually. Anyway, no one machine is for everyone, so I wish you well with whatever you purchase.

I agree!
I am glad I found this forum After buying the H - I would not own an H based on some of the now I know to be unreasonable complaints.
My H has hit the bushes twice, I felt as tho I lost control, I could get it up, sideways, fowards etc.. I have no clue if its the new updates, pilot error, or equipment failure downward wind blast, and I do not know how to find out.
But I am not going to set it in the closet and complain. Its an 1100 dollar piece of gear, and a new company.. when you buy the version 1 of anything your asking for some disappointments. But some of the complaints are over the top for me..
So far its met or exceeded what I thought I was buying..

Happy flying

Reactions: banned user

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval