Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Scandinavia nearly clean of Yuneec Typhoon H?

What you think?

• Yuneec Pilots Home Location Map

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Is Scandinavia antiseptic(chronic)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok. I am far away from making PR for Svedea! But...it's a step forward! I really was missing this kind of insurance in Sweden. We got that already in 2013 in Finland. For a 17.000€ plus drone. 180€/anno! I appreciate that! Think deeper! If an insurance company trusts us and takes the risk (for sure a risk for them)...why not the authorities and rules/laws makers /governments? Want do you think?

Viking, use google translate! And, maybe you are wrong here? Anyway! Feel welcome and go for it....
Can't everybody understand Swedish? that's was a strange?;-)
Because "arclat" asked for swedes I answered in Swedish just to him.

Not everybody understands Swedish, Viking! Not yet, but nobody knows how the future on earth will look like. :):):)

Ok. What do you think about starting a new thread in case of foreign languages here? Like: "Why Babylon?" Here, we try to discuss different problems. In English language, mostly. Take me honest or not. I mean it! Thanks, Viking! Cya

One more on the map! The first in Finland! Great! Sami shows his surroundings, in which beautyful nature he lives! A reason to do the same...

Hi, yes I am "photo" and live in Stockholm and use my H for business purpose. So far it works perfect and the H is great! Mail me if you like [email protected]
I need a back-up drone-pilot in or near Stockholm Welcome I am here: www.photo2be.com
I'll be hitting you up soon probably, my wife's job is being transferred from Telia Finland to Telia Sweden so we'll be moving to Stockholm after this summer.

Oops! End of August I move to Tampere/Finland! Not that far from Stockholm! :) Sorry, did not answer on your email! Busy atm. But will do soon...

Well there is at least one user in Tampere already so maybe you can hit it up with him. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430