Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SD Card full when plenty of space on disk

Reaction score
I keep getting a message SD Card full on CGO3 ...... there is plenty of room on the disk, what's the probl

Start your ST16 and copter.
Tap on the Camera Setting Icon, right buttom corer
Scroll down to Format SD Card

This is what you should do. Wedbster is right. You might not be formatted to your camera.

All cards are not created equal, and some that state storage space are lying. Before using any new card delete anything that may have been hidden on it and format using standard format, not fast or quick format.

If you've been using a card for awhile and have cut or deleted lots of stuff previously, re-format to clean and format the file space.

Lots of great responses. I had a similar problem. Shot only several minutes of video and the it said the card was full. Turned out the SD card even though a Sandisk which I use all the time was not one made for videos and photography.... Switched to one of my other SD cards and everything is fine...

I keep getting a message SD Card full on CGO3 ...... there is plenty of room on the disk, what's the probl
Is it labeled as a U3, that is a U with the number 3 inside the U. It's really small and hard to read. If it's not a U3 then get one. That should work every time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval