Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Short/quick video of the ITELITE range test..

G

Guest22

I am quite impressed with the (Latest version) ITELITE antenna. I did a quick video showing how far I got with it. Watching the video on the controller is not showing any artifacts/drop-outs like it did before, even when it was close. I am sure I could go farther without the rocky terrain, but that's not my goal. I want stable communication between the controller and the H when I'm out recording.

Great video. I really enjoyed your edits, effects, and your smooth flyovers. Well done.

I'm impressed with the range you got from your antenna improvements, and agree with your view of how to approach them: not necessarily to achieve greater range but to maintain greater stability at any altitude or distance. I didn't know what I was doing when I purchased two replacement antennas (for the 2.4 band only) for my ST16. Can't even remember where I got them now, but they are only for for greater 2.4 transmission and do not improve the video quality as no antenna upgrade for that band was included.

Thanks for your post and the video. Both are very helpful. I'll have to check them out.

Reactions: Guest22
I am quite impressed with the (Latest version) ITELITE antenna. I did a quick video showing how far I got with it. Watching the video on the controller is not showing any artifacts/drop-outs like it did before, even when it was close. I am sure I could go farther without the rocky terrain, but that's not my goal. I want stable communication between the controller and the H when I'm out recording.

Liked the video quality, What settings, filters if any were you using? Did you do any post?

I always use manual settings, locking the white balance. No filters (yet. Polar ND filters are being shipped), and no post.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss