Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Showing off !!!

Great piloting skills Eric. Great video.

Would those that have seen the video on the DJI forum have the link?

Great piloting skills Eric. Great video.

Would those that have seen the video on the DJI forum have the link?

I've spent over an hour looking for it today and cannot find for the life of me where I saw it last night. It was something relative to the Mavic and wind, possibly taken down, all I know is I saw what I saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've spent over an hour looking for it today and cannot find for the life of me where I saw it last night. It was something relative to the Mavic and wind, possibly taken down, all I know is I saw what I saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh drat, was hoping to have a little fun if you found it.

Looks like that wind surfer was having a great time thanks for posting Eric.

The long version....

Btw...what frame rate did you shoot in? It seems gittery. I still like the video, great flying and shot organization.

When using slow motion you need at least 60fps so when slowed you are still running at least 30fps.

Bill W.

Btw...what frame rate did you shoot in? It seems gittery. I still like the video, great flying and shot organization.
When using slow motion you need at least 60fps so when slowed you are still running at least 30fps.
Bill W.
You are right, but I was so happy to succeed in making that difficult shot that I decided to slow the video even if I was at 24 fps (the worth for a slowmotion !)

Reactions: BillyTexas
I watched it again and I think it is good cinematography.

Reactions: BillyTexas
You are right, but I was so happy to succeed in making that difficult shot that I decided to slow the video even if I was at 24 fps (the worth for a slowmotion !)
Its great! Now i need to find a wind surfer to film and get the courage to fly over water like that

Bill W.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mexstoragesystem