Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Silly question about SD card in ST16

Reaction score
So I have a question , I have a SD card for the ST16 but want to insert correctly. I turn the controller over and do I install the card lable up or label side down.

Thanks

With the Insignia and word "micro" to the right of the slot, label down will be correct. Insert the card slowly, should be smooth and easy. Most of the way in, it stops. Push it a bit and it springs back, then you know it is correct. Push it in flush and it will catch and stay. Once in, if you give another short push, it will release and spring partly back out.

Reactions: Subtle Shots
okay got the card in there go to settings and then mount but nothing changes when I go to storage and on the main screen it shows NA

okay got the card in there go to settings and then mount but nothing changes when I go to storage and on the main screen it shows NA

The sd storage icon on the main screen only shows you the storage capacity of the card that is inserted in the camera not the st16 and only shows remaining storage when the H and camera are powered on and connected.

Yep nothing on the st16. You use it to back you up in case of a problem on a flight.

okay but how do I get it to mount in the ST 16 I go to settings storage and then mount and nothing happens it is formatted ex-fat.

To access the Micro SD card, tap on the "Pad" at the bottom left corner of your screen, and then tap the 'apps' button. After that you should see all you apps including a Gallery. Tap on it and it will show what's in the Micro SD card. You don't have to have the 'H' turned on at all.

So this is a brand new SD card and there is nothing on it, it is formatted exfat. My understanding is that I have to mount it but after inserting the card and goint to settings-->storage--->mount nothing happens

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval