Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Since update can't view PNG's in On1 Photo editor

Reaction score
Update went smooth, did a rebind and calibrations. Everything seems to be working correctly, but the png files don't preview in this program. They did before upgrade. The files will adjust because On1 creates a psd file for editing. The same files preview in Paintshop Pro just fine, also in Picasa.
Any ideas?

Have done maybe 10 flights since upgrade with same results. Even tried resetting the camera.

For they will not be viewable on the display. PNG files are created only after the manual shift mode in the camera of the video. If the camera button to work, you are only JPG files. It does not feel right. Just I think it is not the best timing resolution video with a resolution of Photography. They need to be configured separately. It is necessary to ask a question and ask the company to solve such problem.

For they will not be viewable on the display. PNG files are created only after the manual shift mode in the camera of the video. If the camera button to work, you are only JPG files. It does not feel right. Just I think it is not the best timing resolution video with a resolution of Photography. They need to be configured separately. It is necessary to ask a question and ask the company to solve such problem.
Thanks Magic, I'll call Yuneec tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis