Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Since when does a forum moderator close a thread to suit themself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they lock it? Maybe a mod hit a wrong button....

It is kind of odd for a moderator to close down a forum discussion. Isn't the idea of a forum to discuss points of interest?

Well I can see the mod closing a thread if there is a heated exchange between members then the quick fix is to close the thread. The moderator want members to have a positive experience using the site and it can be discouraging for a newbie to see members being hostile to each other. Overall I think this is a great site with very knowledgable members but there are some members that are very passionate about their opinions and some can have thin skin and retaliate with harsh words that can be bad for the site overall. Drop the hate and spread the love. We are all here to enrich our hovering experience. Use our intellect and our command of the language to build people up and educate them.

Reactions: Guest99 and Fleamac
Well I can see the mod closing a thread if there is a heated exchange between members then the quick fix is to close the thread. The moderator want members to have a positive experience using the site and it can be discouraging for a newbie to see members being hostile to each other. Overall I think this is a great site with very knowledgable members but there are some members that are very passionate about their opinions and some can have thin skin and retaliate with harsh words that can be bad for the site overall. Drop the hate and spread the love. We are all here to enrich our hovering experience. Use our intellect and our command of the language to build people up and educate them.
Click the link I posted to view the thread in question, there was no one being hostile at all. Just an exchange of views.

@Rnlcomp You may want to have a look at rule #9 in the forum rules. ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval