Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sincere thanks for a premium maintenance!

Reaction score
I had some serious problems with my new H Real Sence i bought 2-months ago. Toilet bowling, random scrambling etc. and loss of connection with GPS, altitude and camera...
After a second time in service at local dealer, they changed an IMU, compass platform and updated firmwares, I finally got back a perfectly steady and reliable drone. Thank You guys at KYOSHO-Mylly, Finland, for a best possible attitude and skills with this challenge... :)

I had some serious problems with my new H Real Sence i bought 2-months ago. Toilet bowling, random scrambling etc. and loss of connection with GPS, altitude and camera...
After a second time in service at local dealer, they changed an IMU, compass platform and updated firmwares, I finally got back a perfectly steady and reliable drone. Thank You guys at KYOSHO-Mylly, Finland, for a best possible attitude and skills with this challenge... :)

Is there any way for you to confirm if the hardware version was different for the IMU they replaced for you?

Hi! I don´t know about a version of a new IMU (Intelligent Memory Unit?) but they showed me the piece they´re gonna change before repair. There has been same kind of problems with 1 or 2 other H´s and they had cured the problem with this new piece of a brain. Time will tell how it turns out but for now it seems to be a right decision...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22