Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sky view goggle system for the H?

Your hilarious,I asked Frank at Carolina about using dominator hd v2 something goggles with the st16 and he said yes but he will have a production model next week to test it on,and next week I'm gonna try remember to get my daughter to show me how to post things.

Did you read that thread from the U.K. Talking about only 20 H preorders at U.K HQ?If True pretty Easley order to fill for Yuneec,there has to be many more internet orders,or maybe our good friends across the pond haven't fully got the bug.

Harvey, what do you grow ? Almonds, grapes ? I used to live in San Jose, all they had was garlic ! smelled real bad ! I see now why you want a H, to fly and do crop inspections ! What out for them gators in your swamp !
Alfalfa, chestnuts, and figs and a wide assortment of unusual plants. My property does not quite front on the Sacramento River but I expect to do some flying over that once I'm confident in my skills. The river is about 1 mile wide at my location (near Rio Vista).

Rio Vista is !nice been through there once, has a nice bridge across the Sac River if I am not mistaken you can film it

I joke frequently that I'm making more money with figs (nursery stock) than the MJ growers, LOL

Yes, I'm just downriver from the bridge, We've got great sunset views from the east shore but it is also often very breezy.

BTW, This little Hubsan you talked into is a bit challenging, need to work on calibration more. Hope the manual for the H makes a little more sense! :) Wish I had ordered more batteries.

I joke frequently that I'm making more money with figs (nursery stock) than the MJ growers, LOL

Yes, I'm just downriver from the bridge, We've got great sunset views from the east shore but it is also often very breezy.

BTW, This little Hubsan you talked into is a bit challenging, need to work on calibration more. Hope the manual for the H makes a little more sense! :) Wish I had ordered more batteries.
I flew the Syma X5 and Syma x8 for over a year. They are very easy and forgiving to learn on. You can crash from 50 ft in the air and have less than $3 damage. After mastering either the x5 or x8 you will be an expert on a Yuneec.

BTW, the X8 is the exact same dimensions of the Phantom 3. With a cheap adapter I use mine with a GoPro. Amazing value.

Yes, It's a little bugger to fiquire out at first, but if you read manual carefully and start out in "beginners" mode it gets easier and easier. I started just flying up and down, front and back in my living room, then got to outside in pro mode and it really hall ***!, not to swift in the wind though!. But if you get to flying it fairly, the H will be a piece of cake !

I have 8 batteries a multicharger and spare parts I could send you for free if you have a PO Box or something, as I don't fly her no more and my son gave up on drones a while back, just collecting dust !

Yeah the stick calibration and getting to the different little modes is tedious till you get the hang of it !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace