Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. Ken448

Having an issue with YAW. Itll go left OK, but VERY SLOW right. If Im in turtle mode, it will barley yaw right at all, and in rabbit, its just kind of meh
    Travel on the yaw movement is low (73% left and 52% Right) when looking at the hardware menu.
    Is there a way to calibrate the sticks on the ST16???

2. Bobjazz

Sounds to me like an offset in the channel settings since the travel is not the same on both sides of the stick. First you should check the hardware monitor (system settings>hardware monitor) to make sure the travel on the stick is ok (both directions should be equal). Make sure the graph at the bottom (J2) travels to ±100 when you move the left stick to the right and left. If that's OK, then it's probably an offset in the channel settings. This gets a little trickier and you should make a backup copy of your model in the model select section before doing anything else.

3. Ken448

Still no luck. Sent Yuneec an email and shall report back. Hopefully I wont have to send the controller in..

4. Gary Cyras

Hello, Did you ever get an solution to your issue. I am having the exact same problem on my Yuneec 4K.
    Please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Gary

5. Ken448

After dealing with CS and tech support doing calibrations etc, it had to be sent to Yuneec to have the left stick replaced. Sucked to have to ship it in, and it took almost 2.5 weeks to get it back.

6. Brian Mackey

I had this issue and I had to re-calibrate with the rabbit and the turtle dead center for some reason -- Now it still goes faster left yaw if I am in turtle mode, but move just a tad out of turtle and everything is equal Odd! Oh and they should have crossed shipped you a new one!

7. Ken448

shipping me a new one would have been great... But they simply wont. All good, while the H was down, I bought and got to know my p4 pretty well.

8. Brian Mackey

LOL