Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Smoother camera tilt ?

Reaction score
Is there a way to set smoother camera tilt.
It is very hard to slowly move tilt slider to get smoother camera tilt and actually it is not as responsive as it shoule be. I mean when I start moving it it will not tilt camera immediately so naturally I start to move it faster and then camera moves to quickly.
I understand there is this editor for ST16 sliders and switches but I don't know what shoule I do to make this happen. There is this speed setting but it is not on 10ms and it can only go higher.

Is there a way to set smoother camera tilt.
It is very hard to slowly move tilt slider to get smoother camera tilt and actually it is not as responsive as it shoule be. I mean when I start moving it it will not tilt camera immediately so naturally I start to move it faster and then camera moves to quickly.
I understand there is this editor for ST16 sliders and switches but I don't know what shoule I do to make this happen. There is this speed setting but it is not on 10ms and it can only go higher.

You are on the right way :)

Go to channel settings
Tap on Ch7, edit K2 and set to more time it need to switch from -100% to +100%
10ms is fast 10s is very slow. Select what you want, and save.
Go back and test your result. The St16 shows now how slow it turn from one side to the other side

Reactions: dxer
What if I hit K2 and changed this speed value, without previously hitting CH7 button ? I might have done this .

I would like to suggest that before anyone makes any changes in the channel settings they first make a copy of the H on the ST-16. That way they always have a means of easily returning to factory settings without having to do a full reset of the -16 if things get balled up.

Reactions: Steve Carr
As I understand now, there is primary control per channel and slaves. I hit K2 while actually was on channel 1, so beside J1 in red and B1 in orange I had K2 in yellow. Ok, I removed this and change this speed on channel 7 like you told me. I hope it will be OK.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace