Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

So many Typhoon H's for sale

Most likely unsatisfied with cam, Its great beside that for me. Its my first dedicated camera unit and I do luv it but apparently the more experienced peeps are not satisfied with the camera performance.

Selling at a discount so that they can buy the RealSense version..

Reactions: Dewster
He doesn't even have a typhoon are any kind of yuneec product. I'll say one thing bout Der Stig he doesn't want to stop his dribble.

Reactions: JohnL
Selling at a discount so that they can buy the RealSense version..
All they want is bragging right which is stupid because I seen the videos and while I get the point I just don't see it being worth an extra $900 on top of the advance model. U got my h advance for $1,092 plus tax and I just can't seem to justify spending the money that could buy me another th when it really can't avoid obstacles at a fast rate of speed

He doesn't even have a typhoon are any kind of yuneec product. I'll say one thing bout Der Stig he doesn't want to stop his dribble.

That is totally incorrect I have both a typhoon g and a typhoon h. Might want to get your tinfoil hat adjusted

One more disappointment,

I thought you could to this: "Wand could be used for follow mode only and all the other buttons are DEAD. I am not comfortable handing my wand to an athlete and worrying about him butt dialing a crash for me."

The Wizard comes with a water resistant pouch that can be strapped to a wrist, unlikely you would activate a function.

Personally I'm happy with my H sans a few firmware upgrades. I have no intention of selling it but may upgrade to IPS if available.

My H has already outperformed my quads with 45 mph Follow, over 50 mph top speed and the very useful Wizard with dynamic altitude.

TBH the camera works for me and is easily replaceable if required.

Reactions: Subtle Shots
Vegas, I am happy too and keeping my H. but if you surf this forum enough you will see that someone butt dialed his Wizard in the pouch and turned into a pile of plastic bits. HAVE YOU ACTUALLY USED THE wizard in the POUCH?. I HAVE NOT AND I WILL NOT. the product will evolve but the POINT I was trying to make is that the presale impressions about how stuff works is very different than reality. MY REALITY, Not yours not anyone else's and I was offering that up as a POSSIBLE reason why peeps put them on the market so soon. That's it. #tryingtostayunhijacked

Vegas, I am happy too and keeping my H. but if you surf this forum enough you will see that someone butt dialed his Wizard in the pouch and turned into a pile of plastic bits. HAVE YOU ACTUALLY USED THE wizard in the POUCH?. I HAVE NOT AND I WILL NOT. the product will evolve but the POINT I was trying to make is that the presale impressions about how stuff works is very different than reality. MY REALITY, Not yours not anyone else's and I was offering that up as a POSSIBLE reason why peeps put them on the market so soon. That's it. #tryingtostayunhijacked

I have used the Wizard Wand extensively. I mainly use it for follow on trails where it works great with DA.

I spent time with my Wizard learning it's abilities, even powering it down in flight. Here's a couple video's I made.

Heres one on the trail where it beats carrying a controller.

I've had no problem carrying the Wizard, I can see if you were on a bike or jetski put it in a hardcase, never your pocket.

Reactions: charliehorse
I noticed in the classified section a lot of people are selling their TH.
When you come like me from a phantom then the camera of the H os a big step backwards. I think i make a lot of people upset right now but that's my idea of the H.
Mine H is also in sale because of the crappy camera and the don't deliver the 100 mbs what the promiss. The advertising whas bigger en beter than the H.

Reactions: DerStig
I have another line of thought. I think some are "dumping" them in order to buy the Pro version with the perceived better TX and RealSense.Heck, I may do the same thing myself.

Reactions: abinder
I have another line of thought. I think some are "dumping" them in order to buy the Pro version with the perceived better TX and RealSense.Heck, I may do the same thing myself.
What beter specs? Same crapy camera. Realsense is also as module in stores. So what beter specs you talking about?

Reactions: DerStig
I've had no problem carrying the Wizard, I can see if you were on a bike or jetski put it in a hardcase, never your pocket.

Thanks, some common sense and actual experience on here for a change. I have the Wizard that came with my Pro. I bound it, lifted the bird off the ground, and set it back down. CHICKEN!. You have given me the "courage" to get out there and try it!
Thanks to folks like you we all learn and have more fun.

I finally tried it last week, it worked great. Flew in angle and also smart mode follow me while riding a bike. It did seem to lose some altitude so be careful when flying low.
Thanks, some common sense and actual experience on here for a change. I have the Wizard that came with my Pro. I bound it, lifted the bird off the ground, and set it back down. CHICKEN!. You have given me the "courage" to get out there and try it!
Thanks to folks like you we all learn and have more fun.

I finally tried it last week, it worked great. Flew in angle and also smart mode follow me while riding a bike. It did seem to lose some altitude so be careful when flying low.

Remember the Wizard has an internal barometer which can be switched on for dynamic altitude control. It works well with the new software I run trails with steep elevation changes and without DA forget it.

I was on a flat road though and had to tap the up button every so often. CCC mode loses a little altitude also from my experience also. I like flying close to things so even a minor drop can turn into a close call. It may just be my copy ymmv.
Remember the Wizard has an internal barometer which can be switched on for dynamic altitude control. It works well with the new software I run trails with steep elevation changes and without DA forget it.

I was on a flat road though and had to tap the up button every so often. CCC mode loses a little altitude also from my experience also. I like flying close to things so even a minor drop can turn into a close call. It may just be my copy ymmv.

Your right, I have noticed as you change speed there can be a dip in altitude as this video shows.

I will say the new firmware has helped a lot check out this early video with the old software.

I also find if bumping around on a rough road the DA reacts to the sudden change, in some cases Yuneec recommends turning off OA for more stable altitude.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis