Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SOLD! 2 Typhoon H's for sale; one regular, one Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The regular H was purchased at the end of May, 2016; the Pro I received in July, 2016.

The H flies fine and has never as much as had a broken prop. It made one trip to Yuneec after a firmware update left it with one landing gear leg not being able to retract. (This was reported by several on the forum after the same update) While there the techs stated that they improved the focus on the camera also.

The Pro I wanted because I thought I would like the Realsense aspect, backpack,etc. In October after updating new firmware I had a flyaway and Yuneec replaced and/or rebuilt it to the tune of $1500 plus at their expense. It has never been flown since nor have I updated it further. The last episode left me shaken and lacking faith in it, plus I don't like being a beta tester. If I come back to drones it will be after I am convinced that whatever company manufactures it I don't have to worry so much about damage to third parties from its inherent unreliability.

I will sell them cheaply and unlike some ads I have seen here I actually have them. Check out my posts. The regular H I will sell for $500 and the Pro for $900. Of course they come with the items included at the time of purchase from Carolina Dronz. You can even ask Frank about my legitimacy. Private message me if interested. I have not listed them anywhere else yet until I determine if anyone on the forum wants a second one in their possession. Or first one if you have more patience than me.

I have now sold both of the Typhoon H's I advertised here. Thank you for the interest and best of luck to all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my