Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SOLD 9/9/16. Brand New In The Box Yuneec Q500+, Less Camera and SD Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy Collins

Buddy Collins
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I'm selling a brand new never used Q500+ that is complete with everything on the pictured list with the exception of NO CAMERA and NO SD CARD. Everything perfect, ST10+ never used, Brand New Battery never charged and a Q500+ that has never had a battery in it. Complete Kit less the Camera and SD Card as I mentioned. The Pictures show everything you'll receive.
Happy to answer any questions. Only reason I'm selling is I needed a Camera and couldnt find a good one, so I bought a whole kit.
Selling for $435.00 WITH FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the Lower 48 States Or Best Offer.
Will only ship to an address in the Lower 48, no overseas or outside the U.S. shipping, sorry.
NOTE: 8/27/16. I MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN PARTING THIS COMPLETE KIT OUT.
IF YOU HAVE INTEREST IN JUST ONE OR TWO OF THE COMPONENTS SUCH AS JUST THE QUAD OR JUST THE BATTERY OR ANYTHING ELSE, PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH AN OFFER.

CIMG0390.JPG CIMG0387.JPG CIMG0388.JPG CIMG0389.JPG CIMG0391.JPG CIMG0392.JPG CIMG0393.JPG CIMG0394.JPG

Last edited:
I have an extra lightly used Yunnec Battery I could add to this package or I even have a nice used CGO2 (not CGO2+) that could be added also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval