Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

< SOLD>Wizard Wand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a brand new never used wand and pouch that came with my H. I will sell it for $70.00 shipped , includes Paypal fees.

SOLD

Last edited:
You need to open a Paypal account. Its free and easy.
Hey, "Typhoon Charlie" just for future reference if you are selling anything else via PayPal or see that anyone else is then tell them this same thing. Even if your wanting to use PayPal to sell your items for obvious reasons of the best security & piece of mind for using money online I think, but anyway if the person wanting to buy your item does not have a PayPal account then that is perfectly ok because all you then need to do is send your buyer an invoice to their email address. They then will receive an email from PayPal asking telling them that (whatever your PayPal username is) is wanting to charge you $XX, they then can just press anywhere on the email that will then open up an internet window that will either allow them to login to their PayPal account "if they have one" or if they do not have one they can choose the option to just pay with a credit card.

The pros. & cons to doing it this way is for them they would not be eligible for the highly secure PayPal Buyer Protection that members get, But for you, since you are a member you will still be fully covered by the PayPal Sellers Protection exactly the same way as if you were selling your item to another PayPal member.

I'm only telling you this so you'd be aware of that cuz before I knew about this method. I lost many sells to people wanting to buy my items & even though the item did eventually sell. You can't stop thinking "what if" it doesn't sell & then you have to sell it for less $.
Thanks, Tom C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio