Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

sometime this week I should become a typhoon h owner

Reaction score
my dad bought a xiro drone, its alright, but I dont like that it requires a cell phone and my gopro 4, so I wanted a drone that has everthing built in.

was considering a blade chroma, but found the typhoon h :) and like that more. So cant wait!

Welcome aboard and good choice with the Typhoon H. Is this your first drone? Ever flown anything before? I think everyone on this forum would agree in saying read as much as you can, watch CaptainDrone's videos on Youtube and start nice and steady. You'll love it and get some great shots.

Welcome aboard and good choice with the Typhoon H. Is this your first drone? Ever flown anything before? I think everyone on this forum would agree in saying read as much as you can, watch CaptainDrone's videos on Youtube and start nice and steady. You'll love it and get some great shots.
actually no its not. started with a home built areoquad I built on my own, but I was very underwelmed with the performance. flew some helicopters too.. I'm not super good at helis. but I can hover at least, I fly my dads xiro cause he's not good at it. he's better at planks. and I have some of those too..

well ordered a refurbed typhoon h from the yuneec webstore, I have a feeling its backordered though, as the website now says its out of stock. I will contact. them tomorrow, if they are in... it kinda sucks that the website allowed me to order if its out of stock.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio