Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sorry Yuneec...I'm done.

"We plan to ship the first round of Typhoon H units by the end of the first week in May." -Yuneec

Ha! Ordered the P4 12 hours ago....it's already "out for delivery"

You lost this round Yuneec

SORRY But the P4 is not so good if you will have e H + the real sense module.
You also have the redundency of 69 motors ipo 4.

Marnix

SORRY But the P4 is not so good if you will have e H + the real sense module.
You also have the redundency of 69 motors ipo 4.

Marnix

despite what you say the P4 is a very good aircraft with some nice tech, its no good just slagging it off against the H which also has some good features and some folk choose to trade off one feature against another, but they are both good aircraft in their own way if you were being honest

Agreed...the dealers are not to blame...they're probably if not more frustrated that some of us, since they stand to make a living from the sales. But the pressure is off me now, and I can wait until Christmas when the H dominates everything and my kid decides the P4 kinda sucks in comparison. At least now, I can relax and watch the overwhelming multitude ecstatic unboxings and all else H related on YouTube beginning here next week, or in 2 weeks. or late May. Or sometime in June. Or Q3. Or 2017. :D

Hi Gang - I've been lurking here for a long time and was going to wait until I owned my Typhoon H until I posted. Long story short...I've had many beater drones...sub $100 and have deliberated for a long time on whether or not I was going to go DJI or Yuneec.

Based on a lot of the research I've done, both companies make quality products, but I've always understood Yuneec as having superior customer service...plus I wanted to root for the under dog. Once I saw the Typhoon H unveiled @ CES, it was all systems go....I couldn't wait to pre-order.

I preordered through Amazon as soon as they accepted pre-orders, and my delivery date shifted a couple of times. I've been patient, but anxious. The most recent shift had my YTH being delivered today. I logged into my Amazon account and saw that it hadn't even shipped yet. I spoke with Amazon customer service this morning and they apologized and let me know that I will not be receiving my TH today. When I asked them when I would, they provided me with two windows based on their stock....first window was around May 11, and the second was around May 26.

If Yuneec can't provide the appropriate level of communication during the sales process, I have a hard time believing that they will provide superior service AFTER the sale.

I cancelled my TH order with Amazon this morning and placed an order through them for a P4.

No matter which drone I went with, I would always have a feeling of the grass being greener on the other side...but I have been soured by the lack of communication from Yuneec on what is supposed to be the most important product they've launched in a long time.

Good luck to all of you who are waiting. If my P4 fails, I'll be back.

Last edited:
Hi Gang - I've been lurking here for a long time and was going to wait until I owned my Typhoon H until I posted. Long story sort...I've had many beater drones...sub $100 and have deliberated for a long time on whether or not I was going to go DJI or Yuneec.

Based on a lot of the research I've done, both companies make quality products, but I've always understood Yuneec as having superior customer service...plus I wanted to root for the under dog. Once I saw the Typhoon H unveiled @ CES, it was all systems go....I couldn't wait to pre-order.

I preordered through Amazon as soon as they accepted pre-orders, and my delivery date shifted a couple of times. I've been patient, but anxious. The most recent shift had my YTH being delivered today. I logged into my Amazon account and saw that it hadn't even shipped yet. I spoke with Amazon customer service this morning and they apologized and let me know that I will not be receiving my TH today. When I asked them when I would, they provided me with two windows based on their stock....first window was around May 11, and the second was around May 26.

If Yuneec can't provide the appropriate level of communication during the sales process, I have a hard time believing that they will provide superior service AFTER the sale.

I cancelled my TH order with Amazon this morning and placed an order through them for a P4.

No matter which drone I went with, I would always have a feeling of the grass being greener on the other side...but I have been soured by the lack of communication from Yuneec on what is supposed to be the most important product they've launched in a long time.

Good luck to all of you who are waiting. If my P4 fails, I'll be back.

Your points are very valid. The Phantom 4 is an oustanding Drone with mass appeal, functionality and support. You're going to love it!

I've always been a DJI owner since the Phantom 2 and continue to buy their products (love the Phantom line). Check my Youtube page for example vids. I also want the features of the DJI Inspire but the price is crazy expensive. The Typhoon H is like a poor man's Inspire. For this reason I have my preorder in for one.

I'm almost ready to go with the H. I already have a Phantom 3 pro. I'm ok with the reduced range of the H. I already have a long range bird that is rock solid. I'm waiting until one...it is released.. two..someone actually flies it.

I can wait until Christmas when the H dominates everything and my kid decides the P4 kinda sucks in comparison. :D
I'm new to the Yuneec side of the house I'm buying one after they release it. How exactly is the P4 going to suck in comparison.. That's a sarcasm I think? If it isn't it should be..

The Typhoon H2 of course!

I'm just being silly. There is no H2 as the current H has not even been released yet.
Killing me smallz I'm a newbie to yuneec. The DJI guys are like apple they throw out release after release. All are better than the last so when you don't see what you want wait a month.

Agreed...the dealers are not to blame...they're probably if not more frustrated that some of us, since they stand to make a living from the sales. But the pressure is off me now, and I can wait until Christmas when the H dominates everything and my kid decides the P4 kinda sucks in comparison. At least now, I can relax and watch the overwhelming multitude ecstatic unboxings and all else H related on YouTube beginning here next week, or in 2 weeks. or late May. Or sometime in June. Or Q3. Or 2017. :D
I agree, my dealer is baffled by the delays and mis information leaking around, but not his fault

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace