Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. Samuel Fowler

I was out last night flying the H and it was pretty high up around 300 feet and with the lights on the H it looks like a UFO . A neighbor came up to me and asked me what is that up in the sky a UFO ? But I was thinking it would look more like a UFO if the lights were modulating in a circular fashion like the Will Robinson spaceship .:rolleyes: Sure wish there was a way to make my lights modulate in a circular fashion and maybe have a loudspeaker that says earthlings we come in peace . LOL . Yeah I know I know I know I watched to many TV shows and Syfy channel's . :eek:

Hope this made someone smile on this nice Friday.. :p

2. yufasa

Maybe there is someone out there watching more scifi than I do :)

Samuel Fowler likes this.
  3. Steve Carr

Steve Carr Moderator
    Staff Member

Well I've never tried it, but you could put it in smart mode and then start a continuous yaw while flying. The spinning effect of the lights would be similar.

Subtle Shots and Samuel Fowler like this.
  4. Subtle Shots

Good answer......this technique would be a good YouTube prank video. .....I spot alot of people staring up at mine, (when watching the 4K footage after the fact) the typhoon H especially looks like a UFO when the landing gear is up

Samuel Fowler likes this.
  5. Paladin

You are assuming that our ships lights circulate like that. Actually our ships lights spi..... err... never mind I already said too much. i:)i

vidwiz and Samuel Fowler like this.