Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. kevin swanson

Jun 8, 2016
    Out of the blue after months of trouble free flying the tablet in my ST16 will not power up. The blue light comes on with the switch and brightens after 5 seconds, as it always has, but nothing on the tablet and no linking to the aircraft. Anybody have a similar issue? more importantly, if you have, how did you fix it?

I believe I'll wait until the the pro st16 is available before I replace the controller. Till then I guess its the hanger for my H, and back to flying my P4's, P3's and solo's.
  2. DroneClone

Mar 2, 2016
    Could be your 16 battery died? Mine sat for a week while I played with my P4/3, when it was left on and the battery went so low , I could not charge it back up to even turn on!, A new 16 battery solved that mistake!:eek:
    abinder likes this.
  3. BobW55

BobW55 Moderator
    Staff Member

May 10, 2016
    Throw it on the charger for 10 hours or more. Hopefully it will come back to life.
    May take several minutes before the ST-16 responds to being plugged into the charger.
    Can always take a volt meter to the battery to see if it is truly dead 0 volts. If so, then like DC stated you will have to replace it.