Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST-16 Pad mode unable to login to google services

Reaction score
Why can't I log into any google services on my ST16 when it is in Pad Mode? I want to download some off line maps from google but need to log in to do it and cannot log in.

Thank you

The Android install on the ST-16 is not configured/licensed for Google services so things like Maps and the App Store won't work. Hopefully this will change in future.

Why can't I log into any google services on my ST16 when it is in Pad Mode? I want to download some off line maps from google but need to log in to do it and cannot log in.

Thank you
Have a search about these forums you will find a ton of information on this topic, most notable being Google play services is not installed on the st-16

Have a search about these forums you will find a ton of information on this topic, most notable being Google play services is not installed on the st-16
You say that but my Pro came from Yuneec with Google Play installed. Yes it was factory new. Play store does not work because I cannot log in.

It's installed, but not in a working state. I think they're using some Google APIs in their software, so it's on there but not in a complete/functional state.

I've never seen the Play Store app work on a stock ST-16.

It's installed, but not in a working state. I think they're using some Google APIs in their software, so it's on there but not in a complete/functional state.

I've never seen the Play Store app work on a stock ST-16.

When i first got mine I had to install it and it worked - the directions on on here somewhere but no its on there and errors out Like Brandons

Anyone ever come up with a solution to this? I just bought my Typhoon Pro and the Play store is there, but I can't log in to it. No changes even after updating the firmware.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval